- Wash the dishes in your sink
- Get your outfit for tomorrow together, including accessories
- Set up coffee/tea/breakfast
- Make your lunch
- Put your keys somewhere obvious
- Wash your face and brush your teeth
- Charge your electronics
- Pour a little cleaner in the toilet bowl (if you don’t have pets or children or sleepwalking adults)
- Set your alarm
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour
Dylan O’Brien is a star. His acting is so on point.
Also, can we please discuss Shelley Hennig’s character? I knew they wouldn’t use her for such a minor role and I was waiting patiently to see what they were gonna do with her, but this completely exceeds my expectations.
I’M SO EXCITED.
Finally pushed myself to watch after the news about the Parenthood/FNL digital series.
Still deciding whether this is the best or worst decision I’ve made.
I love it so much it hurts. And that probably can’t be too healthy, so…we’ll see how this ends.
Next on the list: Veronica Mars